''Blessed'' [EK] ''Blessed'' [EK]

Wow Ek, ive gone through and listened to all your submissions and i must admit they sound really good! Your sound development has surpassed the busted ass techno i cough up every once in a decade (i take forever to write)! but yeah i know alot dj's who can spin some of this kinda music! kudos dude! im gonna submit something in a min. Super clean sound dude! keep it UP!

Cosmic Fantasy! Cosmic Fantasy!

i remeber using that 3xosc

i like what you did with the song the oscillator really gives in a driving force behind it all. the sound like chopped up chords. or are they just single notes. cause it sounds pretty heavy. but then again that preset is loud. its good little riff but not a fan of that ending. anyway good job.

katana

CS Boom Song CS Boom Song

good lord

thats really funny to listen to. i get great mind images.lol. anyway what daw do u use. fl studio?

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy

HEYA

Good stuff as always. I remeber you music and all ur platinum hits before i got into music. Its still really good!! anyway i was just wondering if you could give any hits for a good dnb. Check out what i got if you want!! i would appreciate it!

Katana

[Aquatic] [Aquatic]

NICE

It was well arranged. Yeah when i try to make abeint stuff it turns into some weird syth crap. anyway. you might like i song i have up. its call Airplane dreaming.

KrawniK responds:

Thanks for the review and as for your song, I will go and check it out right now :)

Newgrounds Here We Go [demo] Newgrounds Here We Go [demo]

Heya

Hey sounds like you could actually make a good song out of it. Not really sure about what the voice is saying but i remeber i used to do that all the time also.

Paz
Katana

Kaydea responds:

Yeah this is obv. a very short demo.
The voice is saying "Newgrounds, here we go"
Thanks a lot.

Is This Your Fantasy? Is This Your Fantasy?

fl?

K i pretty much know you are using fl right. Well i think its ok. Maybe try to add multiple insterments at a time and set the vol. levels to what sounds good.

good Luck.

Kaydea responds:

I'm used to FL7, I just recently got FL8XXL
and it seems to confuse me.
Thanks for the criticism.

Being Alone [Demo] - Nihility Being Alone [Demo] - Nihility

hello

A Me Gusta

Nihility responds:

Okay Dan.

There You Were There You Were

Hey Nice

I liked it alot. One of the sounds or i think it was like a bass sounded firmillar. Do u use Fl Studio?

SublimeJess responds:

Yeah I do use FL studio. Its hard tofigure out, but im slowly getting there lol

Thrash King || Kirby's DL Thrash King || Kirby's DL

dkkatana

Hey man i got this song like a few years ago and still to this freaking day i love it. Great Job.